Friday, January 21, 2011

I am NOT a fan of Taxes this year..... (Rant)

I need to vent... I really need to express my feelings right now and get this out...

So I got my W-2's today and I thought in out & done... So I was like yeaaaaa... I sat down, got my paper out and proceeded to file in under 15 minutes like I did last year...

Well there is this new tool part and it gives you updates and this is what I read...



EIC Changes
Earned Income Credit
For tax year 2009 and 2010, Income limits and earned income tax credit percentage has been increased for working families with three or more qualifying children. Our software will automatically    calculate this for you. 
 
So if you have 3 kids you are all good and you get an increase in your taxes...


Now here's the one that has highly pissed me off ...
 
For tax years 2009 & 2010, the minimum earned income amount used to calculate Additional Child Tax Credit has been decreased from $8000.00 to $3000.00. (Are you Friggin Serious?) 
Our software will automatically calculate this for you. 
 
Now I have 2 children, so are you telling me that I am losing all of this money? People, I don't know about you, but to me, this sucks !!! I am not happy about this one bit... Now everything that I was going to take care of in this is all shot because I'm barely hitting minimum... Yup, sorry folks but i'm hella irritated.
 
This is why I am very glad to have my own business.. Next year I am doing a massive write off because I know that I can... But I am still upset and mad. I just don't understand why such a drastic drop would happen like that... I guess someone that has more kids gets more credit then someone who only has 2. 
 
SO IF YOU FEEL THAT YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM AND GO THROUGH THIS YOURSELF, LET ME GIVE YOU A LITTLE ADVICE... GET A HOME -BASED BUSINESS..
AMY B...
SKYPE/ALSO EMAIL: 
(ADD)
GIRLSRULE91329@SBCGLOBAL.NET
(AND PLEASE TELL ME YOU READ MY BLOG)
I CAN HELP YOU....
I KNOW WHAT WORKS....

No comments:

Post a Comment